With character and comfort throughout and a floor plan to give ample space and easy living both inside and outdoor entertaining.
A great location, only moments to bus stop, and around the corner you choose to go shopping at Erina Fair or the opposite direction for a swim and lunch at Terrigal beach, both only minutes drive away.
The home takes in a lovely mountain outlook and the rear of the home and outdoors captures the Northerly sunshine throughout the year.
- A generous floor-plan offers casual & relaxed living
- Separate formal and casual living spaces
- Wide alfresco deck; minimal lawns and gardens
- Bright kitchen with dishwasher; view to entertaining area
- Natural gas fireplace plus ducted air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings and a covered entertaining and barbecue area
- Naturally sunlit master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- All bedrooms are large with built-in robes
- Abundant double garage plus separate lockable workshop
- Located only 90 minutes north of Sydney CBD
Contact Team Hudson
• Smith to arrange a viewing.
Shaun & Kristy Hudson
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Ray White Terrigal does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client makes their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.