Expression of Interest
Rare Opportunity- Home, vacant land and commercial facility.
A rare property combining home, vacant land and commercial facility situated in a landmark location of Terrigal is the quintessential location of Serpentine Road is now presented to the market under Expressions of Interest.
* 155 Serpentine Road is the centerpiece of Terrigal and presents as a landmark property within the local community.
* The property comprises a single allotment and is located on the western side of Serpentine Road. The property 20,320 square metres or 2.032 hectares approx.
* The property is situated amongst popular and well-patronised amenities and services including Terrigal Star of
the Sea Catholic School and Church is within close proximity of various preschools, Churches, vetinerary clinic and retail shops together with Erina Heights Public School and Central Coast Grammar School.
The property is easily accessible to various other local schools and shops, major shopping centres, public transport, Erina CBD and Terrigal CBD
* The land is currently zoned 7c2 and is occupied with:
- Well established, patronised and highly successful Commercial Indoor Swim Centre, Gym, Cafe, with excellent parking (39 onsite carparks).
- Double brick, 2 storey home offering 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage in addition to a 4 car
detached garage and workshop.
* Features and Benefits:
- Wide frontage (approx. 112 metres with curb and gutter, footpath)
- Turning lane both in and out of the Swim Centre which the proprietor of the Swim Centre, Des Johns originally
developed and funded (recently upgraded).
- Dual access to the property for residence and Swim centre
- Natural drainage easement in place
- Easement for Storm water on the property which runs naturally to join other existing runoffs.
- Town water supply (main water line opposite the property)
- Natural gas supply from Terrigal Drive
- Power supply (main power opposite the property including high voltage)
- 2/3 of the property is cleared land (including dwellings and buildings.)
Opportunities for the property exist for future development and potential spot rezoning. The property represents a unique land banking opportunity with housing income.
COMMERCIAL SWIM CENTRE
This Commercial Aquatic and Fitness centre is a well established business of approximately 530sq metres
- Established and successful operation for 27 years
- Comprises of 25m indoor heated pool
- Indoor Heated Spa Pool
- Poolside Cafe
- Reception area consisting of service area and shop window / display area
- Change room facilities including quality toilets, showers and basins
- Car parking consisting of 39 parking spaces onsite (with separate ingress and egress)
- Natural gas supply to property to provide heating
- Indoor/Internal air conditioning for heating and cooling.
This custom built 2 storey home boasts character and delightful appeal.
The home is comprised of 4 bedrooms with the main bedroom consisting of a modern two-way bathroom with twin basins. The 4th bedroom has an excellent ensuite, the rooms provide built in wardrobes.
The living area flows into a neatly appointed modern kitchen which includes granite benchtops, Miele gas cooktop and oven and dishwasher.
Both gas heating and split cycle air conditioning exists and the open plan living area is complimented with raked ceilings and boasts a wood combustion heater. The lower floor of the home houses a large laundry and the 4th bedroom plus an additional room which can be utilised as an office or storage area. The home has a double car garage and a large detached 4 car garage.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CLOSING 30/05/19
Call Darren McGowan on 0421 990 022 or Anthony Scarcella on 0422 375 522 to book your inspection today!
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
Details not provided
- PrimaryPrivate0.19 km
- SecondaryPrivate0.21 km
- PrimaryGovernment0.78 km
- SpecialPrivate1.61 km
- SecondaryGovernment1.66 km