$642,500Sold on August 9, 2019
FULLY RENOVATED BEACH COTTAGE IN QUIET STREET
Bursting with light and space this unpretentious and friendly home has been updated from top to bottom by a quality local builder. Ready and waiting for the next buyer to move in and enjoy.
The perfect first home, investment or downsize in Umina Beach.
• 3 oversize bedrooms with built in robes
• Master retreat postioned at the back with en-suite
• Open plan kitchen - lounge – dining with high ceilings
• French doors open onto sunny deck overlooking the backyard
• Storage shed and undercover BBQ area
• NEW kitchen, appliances, bathrooms, flooring, plumbing, electrical, landscaping
• Low maintenance gardens/lawns and crushed granite paths
• Quiet cul-de-sac street with very little traffic
• Walk to Umina Beach surf and shops in minutes
• The bus stop at the end of the street & Springwood Bowling Club around the corner
• Approx 7 min drive to Woy Woy train station
• Approx Weekly Rent $550
The “Peninsula” offers
• Approx. 70 minutes to Sydney with car, train and ferry options
• Level roads which are great for riding the bike or walking
• Plenty of green space with sporting ovals, parks, golf and bowls
• National Parks for hiking, site seeing and discovering natural beauty
• 3 ocean front beaches for swimming, paddle boarding and surfing
• Multiple flat water attractions for fishing, sailing, skiing or canoeing
• Over 50 restaurants, cafes and local facilities
Call Anthony McVicker on 0498 112 351 to inspect this outstanding property today.
If you need to sell your property in order to upgrade/upsize/downsize or would just like a market update on your property feel free to call me anytime.
Floorplans & Interactive Tours
- PrimaryGovernment0.90 km
- PrimaryGovernment1.12 km
- SecondaryGovernment1.31 km
- PrimaryGovernment1.63 km
- SpecialPrivate1.86 km